B.C. Kindergarten Social Studies : BC Connections
This bundle provides resources to fulfill the curricular competencies for Kindergarten Social Studies in British Columbia. Also suits JK and Grade 1.
- Our communities are diverse and made of individuals who have a lot in commom?.
- Stories and traditions about ourselves and our families reflect who we are and where we are from..
- Rights, roles, and responsibilities shape our identity and help us build healthy relationships with others.?
Students are expected to know the following:
- ways in which individuals and families differ and are the same
- personal and family history and traditions
- needs and wants of individuals and families
- rights, roles, and responsibilities of individuals and groups
- people, places, and events in the local community, and in local First Peoples communities
For online resources see: Resources > Student - Community Around Me