Making Connections, 3rd Edition eText (1 year access)
- Softcover563 pages full colour
Your eText code will be emailed. It is not instantly downloadable. Please allow 1-2 business days. Code provides access for one year from the date you register code online. Suitable for computer, iPad or whiteboard use.
Login for access to etext at www.pearsoncanada.ca/schooletext
Geography is much more than a collection of facts about where things are located and why they are there. Most importantly, it is a subject that connects physical and social perspectives to the study of people, places and environments. Through the use of Making Connections: Canada's Geography, you will have an opportunity to extend your ability to see Canada and the world as a geographer does.
In particular you will:
- Learn about the physical, economic, cultural, political and environmental systems of Canada and how they interact with each other.
- Examine the relationships between people and the urban, cultural, and economic environments within which they live.
- Study the connections that exist between Canada and the rest of the world.
- Consider how constant change affects Canada and the world and how change presents us with both challenges and opportunities.
- Learn how to make more informed judgments about the issues that face us as Canadians.
- Improve your ability to use the 'toolbox' that supports the geographer, such as the Internet, satellite imagery, geography information systems (GIS) and the Global Positioning System (GPS)
Other Items You Might Be Interested In
Request More Information