More Than Moccasins: A Kid's Activity Guide to Traditional North American Indian Life
- Softcover200 pages, blakc & white
Kids discover traditions and skills from the people who first settled this continent, including gardening, making useful pottery, and communicating through Navajo codes.
With more than 100 illustrated crafts and activities kids will have fun and be creative as they learn about the life and values of the First Nations of North America.
- Create colorful fancy dance bustles and paper bag vests
- Make tight-fitting Iroquois head-dresses and mudhead masks
- Shake "turtle shell" rattles and beat round boxes turned into drums
- Play feather darts and run foot races
- Handcraft Kachina dolls and spinning tops
- Eat fried squash blossoms and maple sugar candy
More Than Moccasins: A Kid's Activity Guide to Traditional North American Indian Life is Included in the Following
Other Items You Might Be Interested In
Request More Information