Remembrance Day Plan : Articles & Resources
Silent now the soldiers sleep, their tales long laid to rest
I knew them not yet still I weep and place a poppy o'er my breast.
1) Do a Remembrance Day activity from one of the following:
- Read a Remembrance Day Book (see below)
- Watch a Remembrance Day Video
- Remembrance Day Video (all ages) 5 min.
- Remembrance Day Vignettes (all ages) 30 sec. each
- Remembering Those Who Served at Christmas (all ages) 4.15 min.
- Front Lines & the Trenches (middle grade and up) 9 min.
- View WWI Primary Source Photographs and discuss them
- Complete a lesson
For more resources go to Shop > History > Lest We Forget