636 Search Results:
- Wings to Fly
As Josie searches for answers, she learns, all too frighteningly, how brutal a prairie winter can be. Those who loved the Little House on the Prairie series will be captivated by this poignant story of a young girl growing up in the Canadian wilderness.
- With the Indians in the Rockies
True fiction by an author who lived it. Written in 1912.
- With Wolfe in Canada
A classic Henty tale set in Canada.
- World Politics Big Book
Get a global understanding of governments and world leaders
- World War One: 1914-1918 Graphic Novel
We follow the fortunes of a group of young conscripts and volunteers to discover what life was really like in the trenches.
- World War Two: Against The Rising Sun Graphic Novel
Campfire's World War II: Against The Rising Sun focuses on the war in the East, through the eyes of the servicemen and civilians on both sides of the conflict.
- World War Two: Under the Shadow of the Swastika Graphic Novel
This volume of Campfire's graphic history of World War II deals with the war in Europe from the rise of the Nazis through to May 1945 and VE Day.
- Wow Canada Exploring this Land from Coast to Coast
A rollicking discovery of Canada's many splendours is a refreshing celebration of the country.
- Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald (Amazing Stories)
Under a gloomy November sky, SS Edmund Fitzgerald suddenly surrendered to ferocious gale-force winds, plunging to the bottom of Lake Superior, leaving no survivors.
- WWII Italian Campaign & Smokey Smith: Remembrance Day Lesson 1:2
Quick and easy Remembrance Day Lesson
- WWII Italian Campaign & Smokey Smith: Remembrance Day Lesson 1:2 Digital
Exciting action and historical thinking in this single Remembrance Day lesson.
- WWII Secret Agents in France. Remembrance Day Lesson 1:1 Digital
Exciting new Remembrance Day Lesson Series for all ages. Make Nov. 11th memorable.
- WWII Secret Agents in France: Remembrance Day Lesson 1:1
A quick and easy, but deeply impacting, Remembrance Day lesson for all ages.
- Yukon Land and People
Explore the Yukon with this Grade 4-6 workbook featuring mapping, geography, climate, history and resources.