560 Search Results:
- Canadian Leaders
Catch the vision of Canada's leaders in five biographies.
- Canadian Pioneers
Susanna Moodie, John Crysler, Louis Hebert and more.
- Canadian Trivia Board Game
Canadian Trivia Family Edition is not only a fun board game, but also an informative way for families to test their knowledge of Canada.
- Capturing Joy
- Caught in the Rebel Camp: Frederick Douglass
When Danny sees that the Confederates are making their own plans for the attack, Danny realizes that the Union soldiers are being set up for a trap! Can Danny escape in time to warn his troops?
- Chair for My Mother
- Champions of Women's Rights Leading Canadian women and their battles for social justice
Leading Canadian women and their battles for social justice
- Chemin de fer Le
Avant l'arrivée du chemin de fer, le Canada était un immense territoire accidenté ne comptant qu'une faible densité de population largement disséminée.
- Chickadee (Birchbark House #4)
Twin brothers Chickadee and Makoons have done everything together since the day they were born—until the unthinkable happens and the brothers are separated.
- Children of the Longhouse
When Ohkwa'ri overhears a group of older boys planning a raid on a neighboring village, he immediately tells his Mohawk elders. He has done the right thing but he has also made enemies.
- Chimney Sweep's Ransom: John Wesley
What might the preacher, John Wesley, do on Pip’s behalf? Was no one there to care or to help?
- Circle of Silver Chronicles: Book III~Under a Shooting Star
It is 1812 and Edward finds adventure at the Battle of Lake Erie.
- Circle of Silver Chronicles: Book II~By the Standing Stone
Mack and Jamie's live are changed forever on the eve of the American revolution.
- Circle of Silver Chronicles: Book I~A Circle of Silver
John's experiences in a young Canada carry him toward manhood
- Civics Now
Grade ten textbook describes the Canadian political system and citizenship.
- Collins Canadian Student Atlas
This atlas is a perfect transition between a child's atlas and an adult atlas. Great for middle elementary.
- Coming to Canada
First hand accounts of young immigrants who came to Canada in recent history.
- Communication Then and Now
Continuity and change in the way we communicate. Historical thinking skills for the young.
- Community Helpers Then and Now
Discover continuity and change in your community and how community helper's jobs have changed over time.
- Convoys of World War II (Amazing Stories)
Nine men tell their personal stories of life at sea during World War II.