549 Search Results:
- Community Helpers Then and Now
Discover continuity and change in your community and how community helper's jobs have changed over time.
- Convoys of World War II (Amazing Stories)
Nine men tell their personal stories of life at sea during World War II.
- Corrie Ten Boom: Keeper of the Angers' Den Audio CD
Suddenly, Corrie's ordered life was lost in the insanity of war. With bravery and compassion, her family and countless other Dutch citizens risked everything to extend God's hand to those innocents marked for certain execution in a world gone mad.
- Counterpoints: Exploring Canadian Issues, 2nd Edition
Text supports BC Socials for preparation for provincial exam, as well as 20th century Canadian history in other provinces.
- Counterpoints: Exploring Canadian Issues, 2nd Edition eText (1 year access)
Interactive eText for computer, iPad, whiteboard. 20th Century Canadian History for high school, including B.C. Grade 11 socials and provincial exam.
- Courage and Conquest: Discovering Canadian History 7th Edition
A chronological study of Canadian History based on exciting resources and living books.
- Courage and Conquest: Discovering Canadian History Ebook (Digital)
This digital curriculum guide is jam-packed with living book titles, creative resources, and reproducible worksheets. Everything you need for multi-grade study of Canadian history!
- Cry the Beloved Country Audio CD
Set in the troubled South Africa of the 1940s, this is the deeply moving story of a Zulu pastor, his son, and a land and a people riven by racial injustice. Passionately African, yet timeless and universal, it is a work of searing beauty.
- Cry, the Beloved Country
A classic work of love and hope, courage and endurance, born of the dignity of man, this has been called the most important book of South Africa.
- Cultural Traditions in Canada
Canada's cultural traditions are pictured in this lovely full colour book for younger children.
- D-Day (Amazing Stories)
On June 6, 1944, a daring and ambitious invasion of Europe changed the course of World War II, eventually leading to the surrender of Nazi Germany.
- Danger on the Flying Trapeze: D.L. Moody
a dangerous accident leaves Casey paralyzed with fear, and he runs to Moody looking for a way out. Will the evangelist be able to help him? The circus is counting on him . . . what if he falls?
- David Livingstone: Africa's Trailblazer
David Livingston's courage braved danger and hardship to take the gospel and open new frontiers.
- David Livingstone: Africa's Trailblazer Audio CD
David Livingstone's captivating adventures and tireless zeal continue to inspire countless men and women to bring the gospel message of God's love to those souls who have never heard - now in audio CD
- Day at the Sugar Bush
Join us on a visit to the sugar bush, to see how tree sap is made into maple syrup and maple sugar.
- Dear Canada Pieces of the Past
A young Jewish girl recounts her experiences during a horrifying time in recent history.
- Dear Canada Sea of Sorrows
In the midst of the Irish famine, Johanna flees one disaster - only to land in another.
- Dear Canada: A Country of Our Own
As the rest of the country gears up for Confederation, Rosie’s life is about to be pulled apart.
- Dear Canada: All Fall Down
A young girl survives the deadliest natural disaster in Canadian history — but a family secret could call into question everything she thought she knew about her life before the tragedy.