677 Search Results:
- Chimney Sweep's Ransom: John Wesley
What might the preacher, John Wesley, do on Pip’s behalf? Was no one there to care or to help?
- Circle of Silver Chronicles: Book III~Under a Shooting Star
It is 1812 and Edward finds adventure at the Battle of Lake Erie.
- Circle of Silver Chronicles: Book II~By the Standing Stone
Mack and Jamie's live are changed forever on the eve of the American revolution.
- Circle of Silver Chronicles: Book I~A Circle of Silver
John's experiences in a young Canada carry him toward manhood
- Civics Now
Grade ten textbook describes the Canadian political system and citizenship.
- Claire's Gift
Claire is homesick visiting her great aunt in Chet camp, Cape Breton Island. But then she sees her Tante Marie hooking one of the beautiful wool rugs for which Chéticamp is famous.
- Collins Canadian Student Atlas
This atlas is a perfect transition between a child's atlas and an adult atlas. Great for middle elementary.
- Coming to Canada
First hand accounts of young immigrants who came to Canada in recent history.
- Communication Then and Now
Continuity and change in the way we communicate. Historical thinking skills for the young.
- Community Helpers Then and Now
Discover continuity and change in your community and how community helper's jobs have changed over time.
- Convoys of World War II (Amazing Stories)
Nine men tell their personal stories of life at sea during World War II.
- Copper Sunrise
A young boy is friends with a native lad in a time of hostility.
- Corrie Ten Boom: Keeper of the Angers' Den Audio CD
Suddenly, Corrie's ordered life was lost in the insanity of war. With bravery and compassion, her family and countless other Dutch citizens risked everything to extend God's hand to those innocents marked for certain execution in a world gone mad.
- Counterpoints: Exploring Canadian Issues, 2nd Edition
Text supports BC Socials for preparation for provincial exam, as well as 20th century Canadian history in other provinces.
- Counterpoints: Exploring Canadian Issues, 2nd Edition eText (1 year access)
Interactive eText for computer, iPad, whiteboard. 20th Century Canadian History for high school, including B.C. Grade 11 socials and provincial exam.
- Courage and Conquest Living History Bundle
Enjoy our easy-to-use curriculum guide with great resources and living novels to make it exciting.
- Courage and Conquest: Discovering Canadian History
A chronological study of Canadian History based on exciting resources and living books.
- Courage and Conquest: Discovering Canadian History Ebook (Digital)
This digital curriculum guide is jam-packed with living book titles, creative resources, and reproducible worksheets. Everything you need for multi-grade study of Canadian history!
- Crossing to Freedom
Here are the names of the free, I say, and how they came to be that way.
- Cry the Beloved Country Audio CD
Set in the troubled South Africa of the 1940s, this is the deeply moving story of a Zulu pastor, his son, and a land and a people riven by racial injustice. Passionately African, yet timeless and universal, it is a work of searing beauty.