440 Search Results:
- David Livingstone: Africa's Trailblazer Audio CD
David Livingstone's captivating adventures and tireless zeal continue to inspire countless men and women to bring the gospel message of God's love to those souls who have never heard - now in audio CD
- Dear Canada Pieces of the Past
A young Jewish girl recounts her experiences during a horrifying time in recent history.
- Dear Canada Sea of Sorrows
In the midst of the Irish famine, Johanna flees one disaster - only to land in another.
- Dear Canada: A Country of Our Own
As the rest of the country gears up for Confederation, Rosie’s life is about to be pulled apart.
- Dear Canada: All Fall Down
A young girl survives the deadliest natural disaster in Canadian history — but a family secret could call into question everything she thought she knew about her life before the tragedy.
- Dear Canada: Alone In an Untamed Land
Catherine is one of the many sent to the new world as brides.
- Dear Canada: An Ocean Apart
Mei-ling cannot stop thinking about what will happen if they are unable to come up with the money to reunite their family?
- Dear Canada: Banished From Our Home
Readers are transported into the historic struggle between the French and English for the control of Acadia, on the Bay of Fundy side of Nova Scotia.
- Dear Canada: Brothers Far From Home
It has been two long years since Eliza's beloved older brother, Hugo, went away to war
- Dear Canada: Exiles From the War
The War Guests Diary of Charlotte Mary Twiss
- Dear Canada: Flame and Ashes
Eleven-year-old Triffie knows nothing about what it means to be poor — until the disastrous fire of 1892 burns down most of St. John's, Newfoundland, leaving Triffie's family and 15,000 others homeless.
- Dear Canada: Hoping For Home
In this wonderful new short story anthology, eleven of Canada''s top children''s authors contribute stories of immigration, displacement and change, exploring the frustration and uncertainty those changes can bring.
- Dear Canada: Not a Nickel to Spare
A historical note gives readers the background of the Depression, which hit Canada harder than most other countries.
- Dear Canada: Orphan at My Door
Victoria Cope's family takes in a Home Child, a sad and quiet girl named Mary Anna.
- Dear Canada: Rebel's Daughter, A
Arabella struggles to keep her family afloat while awaiting her father's release from prison after the 1837 Rebellion.
- Dear Canada: Ribbon of Shining Steel
There is tremendous excitement surrounding the creation of the transcontinental railroad despite the danger.
- Dear Canada: That Fatal Night
In the aftermath of the Titanic disaster, a young girl must come to terms with haunting memories from the voyage.
- Dear Canada: These Are My Words
Acclaimed author Ruby Slipperjack delivers a haunting novel about a 12-year-old girl's experience at a residential school in 1966.
- Dear Canada: Whispers of War The War of 1812 Diary of Susanna Merritt
On the night of the Battle of Queenston Heights, Susanna's main concern is for survival
- Defeat of the Ghost Riders: Mary McLeod Bethune
Celeste wants to believe the Klan can be defeated, but will their threats turn into burning more than crosses? Freedom in a new state, but will it come with a price?