35 Search Results for Jackson, Dave:
- Abandoned on the Wild Frontier: Peter Cartwright
As Gil sets out on his quest, he begins to question whether his mother is alive. What if he is too late?
- Ambushed in Jaguar Swamp: Barbrooke Grubb
Must he betray his cousin to protect the man whose message could save the Lengua people? Torn between his family and his future, Kyemap seeks the truth .
- Assassins in the Cathedral: Festo Kivengere
As the Special Forces circle closer, and the legend of the martyrs becomes alarmingly real, will Yacobo have the strength to survive? Faced with death, their weapon is love.
- Attack in the Rye Grass: Marcus and Narcissa Whitman
Will Dr. Whitman be able to cure the Indians before war breaks out? His uncle’s life is in danger, but what can Perrin do?
- Bandit of Ashley Downs: George Müller
Will George Müller, the man in charge of the orphanage, make Curly into a slave to earn back at least a portion of the money? Or might they do something even worse? Curly’s in for the biggest surprise of his young life!
- Betrayer's Fortune: Menno Simons
Adriaen could free his mother and rescue his family from the city! But could he turn in the underground church leader, even if it meant the man’s execution? If Adriaen betrays the leader, his family will go free
- Blinded by the Shining Path: Rómulo Sauñe
When Alfredo also becomes involved with the guerrillas, he is forced to prove his loyalty or be considered a deserter and risk death.
- Defeat of the Ghost Riders: Mary McLeod Bethune
Celeste wants to believe the Klan can be defeated, but will their threats turn into burning more than crosses? Freedom in a new state, but will it come with a price?
- Drawn by a China Moon: Lottie Moon
Mollie wants to help her beloved pen pal. But how . . . and at what price? Helping her friend means changing her life...forever!
- Drummer Boy's Battle: Florence Nightingale
Soldiers are dying all around him, and only Florence Nightingale can help save them
- Escape from the Slave Traders: David Livingstone
Fortunately for Wikatani and Chuma, there is help on the way. David Livingstone, a missionary and British government official, is doing everything he can to put a halt to the slave traders who are devastating southeastern Africa during the 1860s.
- Exiled to the Red River: Chief Spokane Garry
Garry is confused and uncertain about the reason for his travels, but as he begins the first of four years at the Christian school, he soon realizes the saving grace of God and can’t wait to return to his homeland to share the Good News with the nation
- Fate of the Yellow Woodbee: Nate Saint
Young Niwa is from Ecuador's Huaorani (Auca) tribe. When Nate Saint makes contact with his tribe, Niwa tries to convince his tribe that the men are friendly, but a lie leads to tragedy.
- Flight of the Fugitives: Gladys Aylward
Once an orphan herself, Mei-en works hard to help the young English missionary, Gladys Aylward, save nearly a hundred Chinese orphans from lives of terror. Ages 8-12.
- Forty-Acre Swindle: George Washington Carver
When the levee suspiciously bursts one night and floods their land, can Jesse find a way to save the family farm? Someone pulled along from the levee. But who?
- Gold Miners' Rescue: Sheldon Jackson
Disaster seems to strike at every turn when they try to bring a herd of reindeer from Norway all the way to the Yukon in an effort to help the troubled miners. Will they reach the men before it’s too late? Help is on the way, but will it be in time?
- Hidden Jewel: Amy Carmichael
What will happen if John does not act? Who will save Jewel? Will all the fears mirrored in Jewel’s eyes come to pass?
- Hostage on the Nighthawk: William Penn
They are being held hostage by pirates! Theo vows to save his mother and sister, but with escape almost impossible, how can he outsmart the bandits and get word to Governor Penn?
- Imprisoned in the Golden City: Adoniram and Ann Judson
When the British attack the Burmese, all the white foreigners, including Adoniram Judson, are hauled off to the terrible Death Prison.
- Kidnapped by River Rats: William and Catherine Booth
When those strange Salvation Army people approach them on the street, should Jack and Amy run away? Can the General and Catherine Booth be trusted? What hope do Jack and Amy have when ruthless men come after them?