WWII Secret Agents in France: Remembrance Day Lesson 1:1
Secret Agents in France is the first of a series of Remembrance Day lessons. This lesson series will not only teach your children about the event but also explore various historical critical thinking concepts as outlined byThe Historical Thinking Project.
Ages: 8-12 or 12-16 with additional resources
Time: 30-60 minutes, or up to one week with additional resources
- story about real Canadian secret agents
- critical thinking activity - Ethical Dimensions in History
- Christian critical thinking activity - Is there ever a time for a righteous lie?
- resource links for critical thinking topic
- spy code activity
- resource list: non-fiction, fiction, biography, videos, websites
Listen to a real and riviting account of a Canadian airman who was shot down over France, saved by the French resistance, betrayed and captured by the Nazis, and survived a POW camp.
WWII Secret Agents in France: Remembrance Day Lesson 1:1 is Included in the Following
Other Items In The Remembrance Day Lessons Series
Other Items You Might Be Interested In
Request More Information